Thursday, July 17, 2008

Scentsy Candles


If any of you haven't heard of Scentsy Candles, you must check out this site. I had a Scentsy party a week or two ago and just fell in love with these candles. It's actually just a Candle Warmer and you buy a bunch of different scents in cube form. You put one or two cubes in your warmer and turn it on (it's powered by a light bulb, very safe). They have like over 80 different scents and most of them smell amazing. There are some weird ones, though. Anyway, it's a really great way to keep your house smelling good. It is also a good deal, usually Salt City Candles are like $20.00. This is a better deal. Just thought you'd like to know.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Speaking of your home, you should post some pictures of all the changes you're making!

Kara J said...

Hey Shal! This is Kara, btw. Kristin sent me a link to your blog, because I saw you left a comment on mine, and I had no way to respond. Your blog is so fun! Your little guy is sooo cute! Looks like you guys are doing well! You're such a cute mom! I agree with Kristin, post pics of your house! Good to hear from you!