Wow, I feel like such a slacker. My life has been so CRAZY!! It's official, having 3 children has finally caught up with me! I am so busy these days. And it's not even "interesting" busy...It's just laundry, dishes, feeding 3 hungry mouths, and trying to keep everyone happy. We are so excited for warmer weather. My kids are dying to get out of the house. Here are a few highlights of March.
Olivia is still as silly as ever. She still LOVES to help me take care of Allen. We started potty training in January but for some reason, she's totally uninterested now. We're trying to approach potty training slowly. If I try and fight her about it, she'll win. She's a stubborn little girl!

Allen turned 4 months old March 15th! I can't believe how fast he's growing. He's such a happy, smiley baby. He can roll from his back to his belly. He doesn't mind being on his belly and has excellent head control. He weighs about 15 lbs 10 oz and has started eating rice cereal.
Allen turned 4 months old March 15th! I can't believe how fast he's growing. He's such a happy, smiley baby. He can roll from his back to his belly. He doesn't mind being on his belly and has excellent head control. He weighs about 15 lbs 10 oz and has started eating rice cereal.
Back in January, Brent received a HUGE promotion at work. His boss wanted to start working less hours and work from home more often so she recommended to the CEO that Brent take her place. He is now training to become one of the V.P.s of the company and Head of the IT Department. I'm so proud of him! He's such a hard working, reliable person.
We also went inside the Visitors Center.....
No comments:
Post a Comment