Thursday, July 28, 2011

July Update: Olivia

Little Miss has been thoroughly enjoying her summer. She's such a fun, energetic girl. She's not afraid to get in there and play with the big kids. I worry about her getting hurt but when she falls, she jumps back up and says, "I otay". Now that she's older and can communicate so much better, she's not such a monster :) She's so smart and willing to listen now that she can understand so much more. She's turning into our sweet little princess (literally!). Her favorite colors are pink and purple and she LOVES barbies and dress up! It's weird because I'm so not a girly girl but I adore watching her! It's the cutest thing in the world!

We went camping and I'm horrible and only took a few pictures. Here is Luv relaxing with her apple while the rest of up set up camp. She's so funny.

And now that Luv is finally growing hair, we've been playing around and having so much fun doing it. She's done really good sitting still so I can do it. She loves running to the mirror to see how pretty she looks when we're done. So cute! I wish I would remember to take more pictures after we do her hair. We've done some fun hair do's lately.

She's also been such a great helper in the kitchen. She loves, loves to help cook and wash dishes. Whenever I'm in there, she'll run in and say "ah hep, ah hep! translation- "I wanna help, I wanna help". She'll pull a chair around and jump right in. She's learning how to be a great homemaker early!


And of course, don't forget her favorite summer activity, swimming! This girl loves water! She's so brave, it worries me a little.



So the pictures below are so cute! We were at a friends house and she found some lip gloss. She took it and would put it on her eyelids like eyeshadow and on her lips, then on Aukins lips. These two loved that lip gloss. It was too cute!

You can't really see the sparkles but she caked that lip gloss on her eye lids. She was pretty proud to!

No comments: