Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Birthdays and Graduaton

This update will be pretty condensed. I have a lot of other things to post so I won't give lengthy details.
March~ Ayden Birthday! Ayden turned 5 March 29th. He's wanted a Spiderman party at Chuck E Cheese forever so we invited a few cousins and had a little party. Turned out great. Ayden loved it. March is also my birthday but we didn't take any pictures. We went as a family to Tucano's and Brent bought me the running shoes I've wanted for the last year.

April~ Luvy Lou's Birthday! Luv turned 2 April 15th. Since she's our little monster, we had a monster party for her. I made her a shirt for her party that said, "I'm the Lil' Monster". We had a little lunch and cake and ice cream with friends and family. She got pretty spoiled! I love her at this age. She's so funny and animated about stuff.

May~My handsome man graduated from pre-school on May 18th! I'm so proud of him. He's learned so much. His teacher asked all the kids little things during the year and told us at graduation. She asked Ayden what he wanted to be when he grows up, he said a dentist. She asked him what his favorite thing is and he said his mom!!! Love that one! And last, what he doesn't like and he said when his little sister is mean to him. He's such a cutie!

No comments: