Brent and I have decided to start trying for baby #3. I know it's the right thing to do in our lives at this time...but still I'm super freaked out for many reasons. I won't go into detail because I'll just freak out and try and talk myself out of it. So I'll talk about the positive.1. Ayden is sooo excited to be a big brother again. He's been asking me since last year when he'll get a baby brother. (Let's cross our fingers it's a boy for his sake)
2. Olivia needs a younger sibling. It'll help her grow up and realize she's a lot older than she thinks.
3. Life for me is getting a little too easy. I'm ready for a challenge. I don't watch Elijah anymore and I'm not working at the Daycare anymore. You can only clean your house and work on crafts for so long until it's just boring.
4. I can't wait to be preg again and have a tiny, precious newborn in my home. They fill your home with such a wonderful, calming spirit.
5. And last but not least....Brent needs a few more kids so he can have his band...LOL!
4 comments:
OMGOSH! I love the band comment! Seems like everyone in the "group" is going to be pregnant before long....except us. Which I am totally fine with at the moment. I get what you are saying about how youc an only clean your house and work on crafts so much!!! You should get an Etsy shop and sell your crafts...that keeps me pretty busy and then i don't feel bad spending money on crafts when I'm bringing in money to pay for them!
Shal you guys are already great parents and will be wonderful with a a third. I support you all the way, do what you feel is right and I will always be your groupie :)
I support this decision :D! You're such a cute mommy and you two make BEAUTIFUL kids! Good luck!!!
Yay! That's so exciting Shal! Can't wait to hear what happens next. :)
Post a Comment