Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween this year was fun. My sweet Ayden couldn't make up his mind on his costumes so he was something different for each party. Olivia was a tiger. I thought it matched her personality :)Grandma Packers halloween party. Ayden was Spiderman.

Aydens preschool halloween party. He was a vampire.



One day, Ayden really wanted me to paint his face. It would have looked a lot better but he insisted on having white lines for web instead of the regular black. He loved it so I didn't care.
Olivia got a really bad burn one night :( Brent and I were out car shopping so we left the kids with Brents parents. While they were eating dinner, Olivia pulled a hot bowl of soup off the counter and it spilled on her. It was pretty bad. I had to keep it wrapped for about a week and a half until it scabbed up. She'll have a nice scar there. Poor sweetie.

My pictures aren't in order. This is more of Ayden's preschool party. I signed up to help so I got to take Ayden and a few friends around to play the games. It was fun to be apart of.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok that's so cute that Ayden couldn't decide what he wanted to be!! Your face painting turned out awesome! Did you just do that with Halloween costume make-up?