Monday, September 6, 2010

Our Little, Big Man


Ayden started preschool and couldn't be more excited! He has been waiting to go to school for a long time. He's so ready!! And yes, I am one of those moms who follow their kids in and take pictures of them. I will do so for the rest of his school career, and he'll probably hate it but oh well! This is Ayden with his teacher. She is the sweetest women in the world and I'm so glad she does preschool.

The "first day of school" picture

He's goes to the 11:30 class so we had time to kill after he got ready. I had to keep him distracted because he kept wanting to leave before it was time.

His super cool new Transformers backpack!



Ayden, walking into his teachers house. She has a cute little classroom in her basement for school.

1 comment:

Katie and Bryson said...

I saw your post and thought I'd check out Ayden's first day too. What a handsome little school boy!!! Isn't it fun to hit these milestones? We had fun picking out the backpack too!