Monday, September 6, 2010

5 Years! Yay Us!!

Now

Then
September 3rd was our 5 year mark so woo hoo for us!! There were so many other things I wanted to write about but since life has left me with literally seconds to call my own, I'll be brief. Brent and I have come a very long way these past 5 years. I can't believe how much we've grown. I'm so grateful to have him in my life. He strengthens me so much. I'm so grateful to have found someone like him. He really completes me. We go together so well. He makes up for my short comings and I for his. The one thing I'm most grateful for is his ability to make me laugh. I'm always laughing when he's around. I'm so glad he's such a goof ball. One thing he's taught me is, Life is short so don't worry about stupid things. Just have fun! So here's to another 5 years...and then another and so on forever! Love you, babe!

No comments: