Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Big Girl!

10 Months Old

One Month Old

I wasn't going to post anything today because Brent's been gone all day which means by the end of the day, I'm frazzled and stressed. And on top of that, my little sweetie decided to celebrate her birthday by being a stinker! However, it's still her birthday and I still love her. I wanted to spend some time and write about Olivia. She is such a blessing in my life and in a way I never imagined. She will be one of those children who test your limits and teach you patience. I know we will fight like cats and dogs and I will be at my wits end with her more than once in our lives. But I am so incredibly grateful for that! I know it'll be hard to have a stubborn, dramatic child but I will learn so much from her and become a better person from the lessons I learn. She's not always a hard child, she does fill my life with joy. I love her and I know Heavenly Father knows that I can handle her and raise her the way she needs to be raised (I hope). A few things I love about her:
1. Her big beautiful smile. She just flashes her grin Brent's way and she gets whatever she wants from him.
2. Her big brown eyes. I always wanted a daughter with brown eyes and she's got such big, sparkly ones!
3. Her laugh. I just love it, enough said.
4. She's tough. She's not afraid to hang out with the big kids, she can also be kind of a bully if she needs to be.
5. She's kind of a tom boy. She loves playing in the dirt and getting messy. I love that about her.

2 comments:

The Stone's said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! She's such a pretty girl! Just like her mom!

The Duckworth Family said...

Oh how I love that beautiful little girl and can't wait to see her in just over a week! I love and mis syou guys.