Monday, October 12, 2009

Family Pictures! Totally Awesome!


I'm SOOO excited about these family pictures! So many turned out great considering Ayden was being a little stinker! I'm sooo excited to get these up on my walls! I have the cutest family ever! I love them so much! Thank you so much to my mother-in-law/professional photographer! She is so amazing!

My big, sweet boy!

I love my family so much!


My beautiful children!


My sweet Ladybug!


I really don't know what I did to have this amazing family. I am counting my blessings everyday and am always overwhelmed by how lucky I am to be WHO I am and have WHAT I have.

4 comments:

Tigan Robinson said...

These are so cute Shal. You look like such a babe in purple! Who took them?

Hallie said...

Thanks for all the new posts. It was fun to ready. Your family is so sweet and I love the pictures, they turned out so good.

Unknown said...

SUCH cute pictures!! You have a beautiful family Shal. I know how you feel, family is EvErYtHiNg and I ask myself everyday what I did to be so blessed with mine. I love reading about your fam cuz they're so dang cute and it sounds like our hubbies are a lot alike so we REALLY need to try and get together sometime :D! Oh and did I mention you are GORGEOUS?! You're going to have to help me lose my baby weight because you seriously look great!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the family pictures! They are so cute and you look so good! Love the picture of Olivia sitting with her tongue out....Stikin cute!