Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Photo Shop Obsessed!

I have been spending way too much time playing around in Photo Shop. I learned a few new techniques and wanted to share. I'm still learning and have a LOT more to learn. I'm just learning some of the basics like adding edge and adding something different to several layers to get a specific look. It's been fun.

My brother loves to skateboard. He's really good to.


Me, back in the day. haha

My other bro likes to skate as well. He is really good to.
My little sister

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think these pictures look amazing! We just got a new camera and we have photoshop! You are going to have to teach me how to do stuff with layers and the colors and stuff because I can figure out some of it but most of it is over my head. These look like pictures taken by a professional Shal! They look really, really good!

The Terry's said...

Shal! You are so good! I don't know photoshop at all. We have it but I have no idea how to use it! :(

Hallie said...

They look great. I have photoshop elements 7.0 something like that. Which one do you use?

Shanda said...

Looks good! Did you erase out the black and white instead of trying to cut out the skateboard? i hope so, its much easier! I have some cool tutorial things you should come over and we can play around!! I have a LOT to learn!