
In short, I thought the Harry Potter movie was GREAT! Of course no movie made from a book is going to be dead on and exactly like the book. There will always be scenes missing and little extra's. Taking this into consideration, I think the movie was really close to the book. They took there time with this movie and got all the important parts in. I thought all the acting was great to. I felt like the 5th movie was way too rushed. I thought the 6th was going to be the same but was pleasantly surprised. So all in all, some stuff left out, they stayed really close to the book and and special effects were awesome. This movie is my favorite by far.
The only problem I have is there is no way this movie is only rated PG. Some parts scared the crap out of me. I really think it should have been rated PG-13. In the 4th movie, the only bad part is where Cedric Diggory dies and that's PG-13. There are a lot more scary scenes in this one and Dumbledore dies in this one as well. I kept telling Brent the whole time, "Yeah, we're not letting Ayden watch this one". He's a big Harry Potter fan but I think this one would be too scary for him.
The only problem I have is there is no way this movie is only rated PG. Some parts scared the crap out of me. I really think it should have been rated PG-13. In the 4th movie, the only bad part is where Cedric Diggory dies and that's PG-13. There are a lot more scary scenes in this one and Dumbledore dies in this one as well. I kept telling Brent the whole time, "Yeah, we're not letting Ayden watch this one". He's a big Harry Potter fan but I think this one would be too scary for him.
5 comments:
Dumbledore dies?!?!?!?! No way! :)
Hey Shalamar, thanks for the invite. I will invite you to mine. I just need your email. If you want to email it to me that would be great. Way cute blog.
I just copy and pasted the part about Dumbledore dieing and was going to say thanks for telling me what happens then i saw that Austin beat me to it and that was funnier to me then what i was going to say this is Kasey by the way
gr...you ruined the movie for me!!! dont tell me what happens! haha. you gotta remember that the movies dont come out in theater over here until a month after they come out in the states!!!!
I TOTALLY agree-- it should have been PG-13. That part with those freaky naked things in the water will haunt my dreams forevermore! haha. Seriously though they were EVIL!
Post a Comment