So long story short, we found out after we got the Lancer that it wasn't such a great deal. We felt a little ripped off and we weren't happy about it . After going down to Midway what felt like a million times we finally got the car we wanted and felt was right for our family. This is a 2007 Nissan Versa. It used to be a rental, therefore, has really low miles. We're really happy with this car but learned a valuable lesson. NEVER BUY A CAR FROM A USED CAR DEALERSHIP!! They will do EVERYTHING to try and rip you off! I'm not kidding, it was a joke. Brent even told them they were liars (it was funny). Do not, I repeat, DO NOT EVER buy a car from Midway Auto Plaza in Layton. They are the worst in Layton and every single review we read about them afterward was about how crappy they are.
3 comments:
oh honey I could have told you that. I bought a car from them once and my dad had to go in there and yell at them til they let me return it!
Wow...that really sucks! I always wonder how they stayed in business...now I really don't know how they stay in business. How was it not a great deal? Did they do something to the car? Did they let you return the lancer?
Used Car people really are the worst...I have a story about one for you too! My sister and my Dad ventured out one day to look for a car for my sister, well they got her number and for hours after they left they were calling her and wanting her to come back and get the car...well to make a long story short, once my Dad talked to them on the phone they didn't call her anymore! ;) I am glad that you were able to find something that you guys love! We need to get together sometime, I need to see this cute baby of yours.
Post a Comment