Monday, April 6, 2009

An Ebay Victory

So, I've never bid on anything on Ebay before. If I've ever purchased anything from Ebay it was just "Buy It Now" stuff so you can imagine my excitement when I won this baby sling. I've wanted one for a long time but didn't want to pay a ton. They can be quite pricey and all it is is about a yard of fabric! These things can sell for like $50 bucks. Anyway, I noticed this seller selling a sling for really cheap. I could choose the size and color if I won so I watched for like 40 minutes and waited unil 12 seconds left to bid. I got it for $10.75! I'm so excited.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Happy Belated Birthday! It sounds like you had a great one! And congratulations on the baby sling. It is so cute. My sister in law makes them (but you are right they are really expensive) and she uses it all the time with her baby. It is so convenient to have 2 free hands and still snuggle your baby when you're out and about.
That shed is awesome! I am so impressed. Plus it has a great storage area up top.
I can't believe how close you are to having your baby! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

I should really try to bid on things since I have so much time to sit and watch. But I always go for the Buy it Now items - so much easier....but ebay is my bestest best friend ever! I get things for so much cheaper there. Good to know they have these - I want one one day when I have a lil laby to put in it!

Unknown said...

Ohhh what an adrenaline rush! Haha.. congrats, those things really can be pricey!