Thursday, April 23, 2009

Do they look alike?

Do my kids look alike? Ayden definitely has bigger facial features. Olivia is a little more petite. I wish the pictures were more similar but these are the closest I found. Ayden's eyes are opened a little more but they both have the same shape of eyes. They both like to stick their tongue out, all the time. They also make the exact same facial expressions when they're asleep. It's so cute. When I watch Olivia sleep I remember all the facial expressions Ayden used to make. I can't believe he was that small 3 years ago. It's crazy. He seems like a giant to us now.


Olivia's video is really dark but I found a video where they both sneeze. I can see a lot of similarities in them but then also the differences. What do you think?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well... I've never tried this but I heard honey works??! If you try it, let me know how it works. And I definitely think they look alike!

Kristin said...

Yup! They're definitely siblings. Super cute, super hawaiian. ;)

The Stone's said...

Oh my heck Shal! I just read about your labor. Three minutes long?!?!?! You are a toughie! Thank heavens for those epidurals! She is so sweet and I totally think these babies look alike! Especially their mouths! So sweet! Let me know when your feeling up to it and we can do lunch or something! I'd love to see that sweet baby girl! Congrats! She's gorgeous!

Lindsay Thacker said...

FOr sure!!! THey look alike!!! Both so adorable! You are a great baby maker girl! Love ya much!