I haven't posted forever because
1- I've been waiting to upload all my pictures from my camera and haven't found anytime.
2- Haven't found anytime
3- Haven't found anytime....
So here I am, dead tired and it's only 9! Yes, ladies and gentlemen I am in my last month of my pregnancy!! If you were to see me, you'd think I was overdue! I feel that way. I've talked with my dr and if everything looks good around April 29th, we're going in and ending this chapter of our lives!! We're just so ready for this baby to be here! I've arranged with my teachers to have the semester finished up around the middle of April, except one final exam. I'm not sure when I'll be able to take it because it's scheduled the day after we're planning on having the baby. Maybe he'll let me skip it(fingers crossed).
Spring Break was a few weeks ago and we enjoyed it as much as possible. Brent wanted to build a shed before we put the grass in and we want to put the grass in right after the baby is born. During Sprink Break and even right now (at 9) he's been working on it. It looks great! I'm so proud of him, he's been juggling SOOO much (like always). He's been working, catching up on a TON of homework, building his shed, and constantly listening to me complain about my pregnancy. Honestly, I don't know how he does it! I'll post pictures of his shed once I upload them.
I've decided to keep working until a week before I have my baby. I shouldn't work but I can't just sit and do nothing. I'm really dumb because I need to be relaxing right now but I just keep going! Last friday, I felt a scary tearing feeling in my stomach all day. Finally around 8 PM I called my dr and she said to go to the hospital to check it out. We went to the ER and they had to put me in a wheel chair (which I thought was embarassing) and take me up to the maternity section. Turns out it was just muscles and ligaments stretching and tearing. It happens when I move around too much. So basically I feel it a few times a day. I should be relaxing but I can't sit down when I have a house to clean, homework to do and a 3 yr old to take care of. Before I got pregnant, I LOVED having a detailed schedule of my day to keep me totally busy and now I have to just relax, it's CRAP!! I can't wait til I have the baby so I can stay busy and not stop to take a break! I also can't wait to start running again! I keep thinking about how great it's going to be to start exercising again. I tried to exercise as long as I could during these last few months but I'm too big now.
Anyway, Ayden is doing just great (as always). He turns 3 on SUNDAY!! I can't believe my little boy is growing up! My b-day is tommorrow by the way. We're having a little party for him on saturday and he's getting excited. By the way, anyone considering getting him a gift
---NOTE---
He's obsessed with all things THOMAS right now and I know he wants more trains. He keeps telling me to go buy them at the store.
We took Ayden to the Model Train Show at the Union Station a few weeks ago and those are the only pictures I have on my computer right now. I'll post all this months pictures when I get another second or two. Hope everyone is well!
1- I've been waiting to upload all my pictures from my camera and haven't found anytime.
2- Haven't found anytime
3- Haven't found anytime....
So here I am, dead tired and it's only 9! Yes, ladies and gentlemen I am in my last month of my pregnancy!! If you were to see me, you'd think I was overdue! I feel that way. I've talked with my dr and if everything looks good around April 29th, we're going in and ending this chapter of our lives!! We're just so ready for this baby to be here! I've arranged with my teachers to have the semester finished up around the middle of April, except one final exam. I'm not sure when I'll be able to take it because it's scheduled the day after we're planning on having the baby. Maybe he'll let me skip it(fingers crossed).
Spring Break was a few weeks ago and we enjoyed it as much as possible. Brent wanted to build a shed before we put the grass in and we want to put the grass in right after the baby is born. During Sprink Break and even right now (at 9) he's been working on it. It looks great! I'm so proud of him, he's been juggling SOOO much (like always). He's been working, catching up on a TON of homework, building his shed, and constantly listening to me complain about my pregnancy. Honestly, I don't know how he does it! I'll post pictures of his shed once I upload them.
I've decided to keep working until a week before I have my baby. I shouldn't work but I can't just sit and do nothing. I'm really dumb because I need to be relaxing right now but I just keep going! Last friday, I felt a scary tearing feeling in my stomach all day. Finally around 8 PM I called my dr and she said to go to the hospital to check it out. We went to the ER and they had to put me in a wheel chair (which I thought was embarassing) and take me up to the maternity section. Turns out it was just muscles and ligaments stretching and tearing. It happens when I move around too much. So basically I feel it a few times a day. I should be relaxing but I can't sit down when I have a house to clean, homework to do and a 3 yr old to take care of. Before I got pregnant, I LOVED having a detailed schedule of my day to keep me totally busy and now I have to just relax, it's CRAP!! I can't wait til I have the baby so I can stay busy and not stop to take a break! I also can't wait to start running again! I keep thinking about how great it's going to be to start exercising again. I tried to exercise as long as I could during these last few months but I'm too big now.
Anyway, Ayden is doing just great (as always). He turns 3 on SUNDAY!! I can't believe my little boy is growing up! My b-day is tommorrow by the way. We're having a little party for him on saturday and he's getting excited. By the way, anyone considering getting him a gift
---NOTE---
He's obsessed with all things THOMAS right now and I know he wants more trains. He keeps telling me to go buy them at the store.
We took Ayden to the Model Train Show at the Union Station a few weeks ago and those are the only pictures I have on my computer right now. I'll post all this months pictures when I get another second or two. Hope everyone is well!
34 weeks! I know, I look overdue. My dr said my uterus is sticking way out which is why i'm so low which is also part of the reason my ligaments and muscles are tearing!
3 comments:
end this chapter of your lives? are you really done having kids?
Shalamar!!!! You are just the cutest mom/pregnant woman ever :D I don't know how you do it all! I like being busy but I definitely don't mind relaxing. 3 years old?! He's going to be in school before you know it. Happy Birthday to him and you! We really need to get together someday. Don't move too much... it's ok to put your feet up once in a while :)
SHAL!! Where have you been all my life! I cant believe it has gone by that fast. Prob not for you! :) Im soo excited for you!!!! AH!!! I LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!!!
Post a Comment