A few weeks ago, I went with my sister to see Mamma Mia. It was such a GREAT movie. We both loved it. The soundrack is absolutely amazing. This videos is just clips of Ayden jumping/dancing to the soundtrack. He really likes it now. After I showed him these videos, he wanted to go back in my room and dance on the bed and listen to Mamma Mia. It was so fun to watch him dance, he's so silly and he's not afraid to dance in front of us, which is very impressive because when I was little I was so shy. I'm so glad Ayden is a lot more outgoing than I was at that age. He is so fun to be around at this age. You might have to turn up the volume to hear the music.
3 comments:
Hahaha! That's so cute! How fun! What a cute kid!
hey shal..It's denice :D i just found out that you have a blog. I have one but i really have a hard time updating it. but it's justinanddenice.blogspot.com. Ayden is getting so big..
so darn cute!
Post a Comment