
My sister had your sweet baby girl on friday (8-8-08). Everything went very well, she went in for a scheduled C-section at 9 and she was born at 12. She weighs 7lbs and I can't remember how long she was. I want to say 22 inches....but I'm not sure. Anyway, while they were in the hospital, Ayden and I spent a few days at their place taking care of Logan. The two boys are only 8 months apart so they were able to play together and have so much fun. I have a few pictures of them together I forgot to put on here. I'll have to put them up later. Anyway, Mariah is the first grand-daughter born on my side of the family. It's so fun to watch everyone just loving her to death, ecspecially Logan. He's is just enthralled with her. He told me and my sister the other day that he was going to protect his baby sister from the crocadiles. It was so cute, he said he was going to use his sword and keep the crocadiles away from her.

Logan just couldn't get enough of her, it was so cute. He kept kissing her head.
These pictures are so sweet.
My sis and baby M
She is so beautiful!
2 comments:
Yay for baby Mariah! She is so pretty! Tell Shantel congrats! We love baby girls... Especially at our house!!!
Awwww! Shantel the mommy of two! How awesome. Baby M definitely has the Allen dark hair. :) Another beautiful Hawaiian. Congratulations Shantel!
Post a Comment