Last Thursday I took Ayden to the Tree House Museum in Ogden. We met up with some of Ayden's friends from work. He was soooo excited to be there. He kept jumping up and down and....well kind of driving me mad. He was just so happy to be there, it was like toy overload, he didn't know what to do. We sat for story time while one of the employees read a story, played with the trains, looked at the enormous fish tank and climbed up.....what else, the tree house. It was so much fun. Ayden played so hard he was asleep before I left the parking lot. 
This little corner was all about Japan. I kept telling him that Uncle Jordan is in Japan and he kepting looking around for him. And he kept calling the lobsters, "monsters".
This is Ayden's friend, Max. They're both pretty in love with trains. We spent quite a bit of time here, as well.
Ayden, Max, and Ben are getting ready to hear a story. Ayden would not sit still. He was on overload that day. He was so excited to be there.
1 comment:
SHALAMAR!!!!! Hey what's up!?
Ok, so.... I was talking with Hayley Hess Gomez on facebook the other day, told her that you were like one of the few girls from high school I hadn't run into yet since, and i was hoping to. So, she told me you had a blogspot... wow.
you have an ADORABLE son!!! he's so cute!!!!
how's life going for you? what's new?
Post a Comment